Someone emailed me to ask if I’m still offering portfolio reviews and I realized my previous post was written back in April. No time like the present to fix that, time for round 10! As usual, I won’t write a novel about the portfolio, I’ll simply share my 2 cents and let you know:
1) what I think about it overall
2) which domains I like, which ones I don’t
3) whether or not I think you should change your approach
… things like that.
So if you want a free educated opinion about your portfolio, I’ll do it.
There’s only one catch: you have to be a DomainingServers.com customer.
If you’re not, sign up for an account by clicking HERE (it only costs $11.76 per year and you can host unlimited domains, everyone needs hosting and it doesn’t get any cheaper than $0.98/month haha) and email me after doing that.
Here’s what you have to do:
1) if you’re already a DomainingServers.com customer, email me at email@example.com and mention one of the domains you’re hosting at DomainingServers.com (or let me know what email address you used when signing up) so I can confirm that you’re a customer
2) if you’re not a DomainingServers.com customer yet, sign up for an account by clicking HERE and then shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3) the subject of the email should be “my domain portfolio”
4) include the domain(s) you want me to take a look at
That’s pretty much it.
I’ll reply as soon as possible, hope you’ll find my opinion useful!Advertisement: DomainingServers.com lets you host UNLIMITED domains at $0.98/month and we're putting a LIFETIME money back guarantee on the table (if you're not satisfied, we'll issue a full refund). To place an order, click HERE.