I’m an experienced domain investor as well as an economist and an entrepreneur who has been involved with a wide range of projects: development businesses, brokerage services, domain auctions, escrow services and hosting. I have been blogging on DomainingTips for several years (the blog turned 8 back in February 2016) and have managed to use my voice to effectively protect the interests of domainers, even when it meant changing a Business Insider article or being firm in other instances when one party or another was being unfair towards domain investors.
Furthermore, I’ve recently launched the Amazon best selling book Wealth Management 2.0, the only personal finance book out there written specifically for those who make money online. All in all, it’s fairly obvious that my skill set is quite “exotic” and as such, it would be a shame not to put my expertise (that one doesn’t exactly come across very often) to good use.
A few examples of situations in which you’d be able to put my advice to good use:
- You have a decent amount of money at your disposal and want to start investing in domains or other asset classes
- You want to buy a strategic domain for your company and need help with the acquisition/negotiation process
- You own a great portfolio and want to sell at least some of your assets at a satisfactory price
- You are interested in launching a new product/service and need feedback
- You already have a product/service but need advice on how to take it to the next level
- You are worried about the current economic landscape and seek clarity
… these are just a few examples of issues I would be able to help with.
I charge $195 per hour and can offer consulting via email, Skype or phone.
To get in touch, shoot me an email at email@example.com and let me know what I can be of help with.