I’ve been driving all over the country over the past couple of weeks, which made blogging fairly difficult but here we are, at the start of 2017 and I think it makes sense that I dedicate this year’s first post to thanking the sponsors who made my book launch contest possible
Here they are, along with the prizes they’ve offered:
1) an iPhone 7 (ridiculously awesome phone) from Uniregistry
2) two NamesCon passes ($799 each)
3) three $300/year Whoisology plans
4) one Domaining Europe ticket (650 EUR value)
5) $250 in Escrow.com credit
6) two annual Efty Growth plans
7) $100 in credit that can be used for registrations as well as renewals from 101Domain
The winners have received emails about their prizes (they’ve been contacted relatively shortly after the contest ended, I just didn’t get a chance to blog about it until today) and aside from thanking the sponsors, I want to also thank those who helped me spread the word about the book and the contest, especially Francois (who’s always ready to help!) and the other bloggers.
Also, a special thank you to Eric Borgos, who wrote the awesome foreword of Wealth Management 2.0!
Thanks everyone and have an excellent 2017!
Now that things are back on track, I’ll do my best to become more active as a blogger. I definitely miss writing (already kinda-sorta started working on my next book and of course on new scripts for my One Minute Economics YouTube channel), so DomainingTips will be receiving a lot more TLC from now on